I left my heart in Paris


We move through life shifting from one stage to another, moving our baggage with us wherever we go.

And right when we think we have found our foundation, we suddenly see a crack and then we know it's just a matter of time.

In the last 2 weeks, many great moments have been lived. I really won the lottery when I was asked to participate in this adventure. The opportunity to travel through Europe with a mission to evangelize what I love most...nurture and acknowledge the work our customers have done for us.

But above all, I am grateful to have spent time with colleagues and really, after being invited to their homes, welcomed by their families and loved ones, and cared for with no limits, the term "colleague" is unfair.So  I shall say...spent time with good friends.

In those moments, I was reminded how lucky I am to have a mentor that believed in me. A leader who's always recognizing my worth and vocalizing it over and over again. How sweet are those words especially when you work so hard to do the best job that you can do.
In those moments, I was also reminded how fragile relationships are. The bridges we build are a test to how we behave when we are in them.

In those moments, I realized my worth. My passion. My calling.
London. Munich. Paris. I have seen so much in 2 weeks and my heart is etched with those moments.


But in the end...I walk the streets of Paris and I think I will be leaving my heart here. I actually know. Images that remind me of a time gone by and memories from the past. Moments of eternal love.



I have been here without traveling here. And I have lived all those streets and seen everything in spirit.






Je t'ai[M]e Paris. 

Je t'aime Hayati.

Popular Posts