S̄wạs̄dī Thailand

Memories...Moments...Years all gone by like a Tsunami flooding my heart and engraving it for life.
I sit her sifting through thousands of pictures reliving many ups and downs of my last 20 years.
Then I come across this...a business trip to Bangkok, Thailand in 2012. 
Short but very memorable. This is at one of the Temple visits and with our tour guide who was tough as ever but once I asked to take a picture with her, she softened up. But here are three things that stuck with me; I learned that mild in Toronto is VERY spicy in Bangkok. Clothing colours identify the political party you support (that year we ended up in pink). Thai massage relaxed muscles I never realised I had (seriously!).
But most importantly, how lucky I've been to travel the world, discover new cultures, get my mouth burned by spicy traditional food, learn new languages, meet new friendly people and most honestly, build moments that will last a lifetime. I am thankful to all my mentors for taking me along these trips and help expand my book of life experiences.

Rātrī s̄wạs̄di̒


Popular Posts